HUD 4 hour training
Selling HUD-Owned homes successfully
This comprehensive 4-hour How to Sell HUD-Owned Homes training will provide agents with CE elective credit (Virginia) as well as a great income generating profit center.
Click the calendar to the right for upcoming classes
This training is appropriate for real estate offices with conference rooms or association facilities that can hold a minimum of 20 people.
"Thank you for a terrific class on selling HUD Homes. Before attending it, I have always hit the delete key when seeing a HUD home on the MLS...I can now say, 'I will be searching for homes on the HUD web site'! It was one of the best real estate classes I've attended in 25 years in the business, and I am a bit of an education junkie."
Thanks for sharing with GPAAR!
Associate Broker, ABR, CRS, GRI, E-Pro
GPAAR President Elect 2011
"After taking Cindy's HUD class, I would recommend it to all agents.Even if you've sold HUD homes before, this is an up-to-date, in-depth informatiove look at the process. Cindy knows "her stuff" and can answer your questions from her own experiences. This iwas a fast paced, engaging class."
Diane Mullen, Managing Broker, Century 21
"Cindy's HUD class is everything you need to know about buying HUD-owned homes. I had been working with one buyer for over 4 months writing offers on foreclosures. Despite offers over list price we lost every one. After taking the HUD class and my broker registering our office, I showed my client three HUD homes, placed a bid on one, and found out we won the bid the very next day! No waiting for the bank's response, no "highest and best", no addendums -- simple and fast! The CD that Cindy offers was a great help as well. Step-by-step instructions for accessing the HUD website, filling out the forms, etc. I am so excited about being able to offer my buyers this alternative to foreclosures and short sales! Thanks Cindy!!"
Sandy Pearce, Realtor, ABR, CSP
Assist2Sell, Sellers & Buyers Realty
Here's some of the things you'll learn:
- Who can buy HUD homes
- How to complete the special contract, addendums, and forms
- How to submit a bid online
- Where to find HUD homes
- How are HUD homes listed, advertised, and sold
- How to access HUD homes
- What does IN, IE, UN condition mean and how does this effect financing
- How do you write an offer that will be within acceptable limits and
- How to avoid errors that will result in contract termination
- How to understand the acceptance language, obtain a free appraisal, and get free property condition reporting for the buyer
- How do you become a HUD certified agent
- Getting closing costs and inspections paid for your buyer
- Getting to closing since a HUD transaction is nothing like a regular
Here's what more Agents and Brokers are saying...